Wireless Car Charger Mount, Fast Charging Auto-Clamping Car Phone Holder Mount, Car Air Vent Holder, Compatible with iPhone12/11/11Pro/11ProMax/XSMax/XS/X/8/8+ Samsung S10/S10+/S9/S9+/S8/S8+/Note – $28.98
- 【FAST WIRELESS CAR CHARGER 】Made with latest standard and built-in lastest smart chip, The 3rd generation reinforced copper coils is a core for fast charging compare to standard wireless car charger mount. This car phone mount wireless charger can provide overcurrent, overheat, over-voltage, and short circuit protection to ensure charging safety.
- 【SUPERIOR MATERIAL】This car wireless charger uses environmentally friendly ABS material shell and quality mirror panel. It's very durable.
- 【AUTO CLAMPING CAR HOLDER】Built-in powerful motor provides the perfect clamping force to automatically lock your smartphone into a non-slip silicone pad base and hold the phone firmly even on rough roads.
- 【QI WIRELESS COMPATION FUNCTION】This car wireless charger works with all Qi-enabled phone. Compatible with iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max/8/8 Plus,Samsung S6 edge / Note 8 / Note 9 & later ect
- 【TWO INSTALLATION METHODS】The car mount can be installed on the vehicle’s dashboard And air vent with the included suction cup base and air vent clip. The strong suction cup base with sticky gel and anti-shake stabilizer keeps the mount securely on the dashboard without wobbling.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I use this differently than most people. I put this in my home office. I kept misplacing my phone and loved the clamping charger I have in my car so I decided to purchase one for my desk. I am able to use this as. A holder while I am at my desk. It clamps down tightly but allows meTo still use the phone as needed. The suction holds tight to my desk and keeps it from moving. I am very happy with the results.
I drive semis for a living in a steel mill. So far I am impressed with this but that being said it has alot going on which has me worried about how long it will last. I have other drivers who drive the same trucks I do when I leave my shift so I take the charger with me when I leave. I take my phone on and off this thing at least 30 times a night so I will definitely be putting it to work and give feedback on durability in a month. If it lasts at least 3 months I will be impressed and buy another one. It costs just as much as a none wireless one that I have been using so it is cheap for what it can do. Can't beat that.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. This is a nice qi charging phone mount for your car. My dashboard is a weird layout so I can't use the vent clips which would be ideal, because these tend to get quite warm sitting in the car. I noticed that when you try to charge wirelessly in a hot car mount that was sitting in a parked car baking in the sun, it overheats your phone.The suction cup works well mounted on my textured plastic dashboard in the winter but in the summer months I suspect that it will fail unless you mount this on your windshield or other non porous smooth surface. I live in a warm state and in the summer, nothing is safe from the heat of a closed car, not even a suction cup.These two problems are not the charger's fault, it's just physics. So if you can mount this on a vent, you can turn your AC or blow air on it, it will help keep the charger cool and will allow the phone to cool down as well.This was easy to assemble and figure out. You do need a USB C cord to power the device and it works with any wirelessly charging capable phone, Android, IOS or Pixel.I wish the vent clip arm was about 3 inches longer, this would allow me to use it on my car.