Wekapo Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa Hammock-Portable,Water Proof& Anti-Air Leaking Design-Ideal Couch for Backyard Lakeside Beach Traveling Camping Picnics & Music Festivals Camping Compression Sacks – $36.98
- ✔EASY INFLATION-No pump required. Just whisk it through the air to inflate. The little trick is that you need to trap air by closing the sleeve opening before the end of each movement, and keep the mouth closed until you begin the next movement.
- ✔ UNIQUE PILLOW SHAPED HEADREST DESIGN- WEKAPO air lounger has patented pillow shaped headrest design that gives your upper back and neck comfortable support when you need relaxation most.
- ✔ ANTI-DEFLATION TECHNOLOGY-Our unique patented design together with years of experience of making inflated products make sure that once WEKAPO air lounge is inflated, it will stay inflated for at least 5-6 hours for our dear customers to enjoy.
- ✔ PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT- WEKAPO air lounger comes in a pouch.It weighs around 2 lbs and can be carried when travelling.
- ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY& WORKMANSHIP –WEKAPO air lounger is made of 100% 210T rip-stop polyester , which means your getting tough fabric that can withstand Sun, Water, Dirt, and Bugs! Use it as a Picnic Blanket, for relaxing during vacation, hiking/camping or simply for hanging out with friends or family in a garden/backyard – a truly multi-functional camping accessory!
Saw these on Facebook and advertised everywhere so I decided to try one. It took some time getting used to getting it filled with air but once you know that it doesn't have to be completely full of air it is pretty easy to use. Once you get enough air in it, rolling the end will make it fuller. It is quite comfortable, depending on if you like it firm or not you can loosen it by unrolling the end. It has pockets on the side and comes with a stake if you want to keep it tied down. I would recommend this product. If you found this review helpful please click yes.
This was awesome and so comfy but it deflated quickly. I am hoping there it is simply a hole or defect because I really think I would enjoy it if it stayed inflated for more than 10 minutes.Update: The company sent me a new one without any hassle of returning the defective one. I appreciate their amazing customer service and I love the product. It stays inflated and is way more comfortable than I imagined it would be.
I spent half a weekend snuggled up in this thing at a music festival and it was amazing. Too much head banging on Friday left my neck broken, so I spent the entirety of Saturday taking it easy and this thing is one of the best purchases I've ever made. It looks way more difficult to fill with air than it actually is (hilariously so). I like that you can basically fill it as much as you want to, so it can be full length to lay down on or you can make it shorter and use it like a sofa chair.Hands down the best festival accessory ever. I love how compact it rolls up and you can park your ass literally anywhere and watch the show with maximum laziness.Seems to be built really well. I think this thing is a good solution for anyone who cant stand for too long, has back issues, or is just lazy like me. It can be awkward to get in and out of so be aware of that, but is ultimately very cozy once you get settled.I would not use it in the water though. It definitely wouldn't be classified as a stable flotation device.