Universal Car Phone Mount Magnetic – All-Metal iPhone Car Mount for Any Smartphone or GPS – Truly One-Handed Cell Phone Holder for Car Dashboard – $19.95
- OUT AND OUT UNIVERSAL - we mean it, this car holder works with any cell phone or GPS and can be installed in any car. Use it with up to 3 different devices (3 disks in set). Installation is easy as pie.
- ONE-HAND & ONE-SEC MOUNTING - just bring your phone to the mount and feel it securely lock into place. No clips or cradles, just the magic of the magnet. The mount provides 360˚ ROTATION AND VIEWING ANGLE FREEDOM. It’s handy and holds tight.
- ALL-METAL & LOOKS AWESOME - our small and stylish magnetic phone car mount looks awesome and performs even better. Thin metal disc can adorn your phone or hide under its case.
- +100 TO SAFENESS & COMFORT - this car phone holder keeps your device visible and near at hand on the dash. 28 US states prohibit windshield phone mounts and handheld phone talks. Protect yourself - get a phone mount for car dashboard
- KEEP PHONE HANDY & COPS HAPPY - if, for any reason, you don't absolutely love your new phone car holder, just contact us and we will make it right.
The 3M magnet sickers are very very sticky! I like it a lot.Update: I mistakingly didnt stick the magnet in the middle and put it too far to the bottom. So my phone would fall/rotate sideways. It was annoying so I tried to remove the magnet to restick it. They are sooopo sticky that I had to use a knife to get under it and I used a credit card to slide under it to try to get it off. Although, i finally got it off, they are not reusable because they bend sooo super easily. And the edges started peeling off while I was trying to get it off. Good thing it came with extras!UPDATE: I ROLLED MY CAR GOING 70 MPH AND MY PHONE STAYED MAGNETTED TO MY DASHBOARD!!!!! SO MY PHONE DIDNT GO ROLLING AND I WAS ABLE TO CALL FOR HELP.
This product works great. I installed them in my home made phone holder that puts my wife's and my phones so the screen is always pointing at the user and does not block truck dashboard controls.
There's almost no good place to put a phone mount on a Jeep Wrangler. I tried literally four different car mounts to no avail. Most have suction cups that are 1.5-2 inches in diameter, and there isn't a single spot on the console that is that wide, flat, and smooth. You don't want to mount it on TOP of the dash, because the field of vision through the windshield is small enough as it is without obstructing it even further with an iPhone, which seems to grow in size with each passing year. I tried one that plugs into the car charger adapter, and the arm was surprisingly strong enough to hold up my phone, but the rougher ride of a Wrangler meant the phone shook like crazy. I tried two different vent mounts, but the all-direction swivel feature on the Wrangler vents just meant it would end upside down or dumped in the floor entirely when the weight of the phone pulled the whole mount off the vent when it inevitably ended up pointing downward.This mount is the perfect size, the magnet is strong and sturdy. It fits PERFECTLY, and it's not a huge garish piece of plastic hanging off my dash. I'm very pleased. I don't recommend putting the magnet on a popsocket, because the phone will still tip over due to the 360* rotation design of Popsockets, but that's really a minor inconvenience all things considered. I'm really glad I gave it a shot. I'd buy this one again and again.