Speedo Men’s Swimsuit Brief Endurance+ Solid Adult – $20.51
Buy This Item
- 50% Polyester/50% PBT
- Drawstring closure
- Our longest-lasting and best-selling Endurance+ fabric is ultra-chlorine resistant and designed to last 20 times longer than conventional swimwear fabrics
- Four-way stretch technology providing a body-hugging fit, great shape retention and soft comfort
- Brief offers least coverage with most freedom of movement
- Resists sagging and bagging
- Low moisture absorption and quick drying
- Block the Burn w UPF 50+ protection
- Front gusset
This is a very solid swim brief for lap swimming. I spend anywhere from an hour to two hours a day swimming laps and this is ideal for it. It looks and feels sturdy, but is also very comfortable. It fits snugly against the body, but also manages to be flattering to even my flabby physique. I bought the sapphire blue brief and the color is very vivid and bright without being flashy. I definitely plan on buying more of these in the future.
I wear size 38 pants. I went up one size got 40 they feel fine. Speedos are supposed to be tight for lap swimming they expand a little in the water. I am just starting to get serious about swimming at the gym. I appreciate that it has full back coverage wouldnt want a "bikini" low rise style at my size. Material seems to be very high quality. If you are a "speedo curious" guy there is nothing to worry about.
I use these to give myself extra support under my swim trunks (I know you're not supposed to but my swimtruns are extremely uncomfortable without it) fits very well, has a lot of stretch and speedo products last me years. Well worth the buy.