MaaMgic Mens Quick Dry Printed Short Swim Trunks with Mesh Lining Swimwear Bathing Suits – $14.99
Buy This Item
- 100% Polyester
- Elastic closure
- QUICK DRY SWIM TRUNKS - 100% Polyester; Made of quick drying fabric, lightweight, comfort, excellent ability of water repellent ( Not waterproof ) . High quality print mens swim trunks, never fade, no peeling. Soft mesh lining allows for maximum breath ability so shorts don't balloon underwater. Youll be completely dry within minutes of emerging from the pool or surf.
- ELASTIC WAISTBAND with DRAWSTRING - Our 7 inch swim shorts combined a comfortable elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring for a ultimate security. Your swim shorts will never sag or slip down when you swimming, beach surfing, running, ball sports, at home and etc.
- FASHIONABLE & PRACTICAL SWIM SHORTS with POCKETS - If you're looking for a swimsuit / swimwear that's slim fit, above knee length this is the style you're looking for. Have two side pockets, plus a back velcro pocket with drainage so they wont get waterlogged prevent items from falling out at the worst moment. Give your summer wardrobe a trendy addition with these MaaMgic swim trunks for men.
- MaaMgic SHORT LENGTH SWIM TRUNKS SIZE - Size S: waist: 30"-32"; Size M: waist: 31"-33", L: waist: 33"-35"; XL: waist: 37"-39". And you clould also adjust the waistline through the waistband. Just choose the suitable size.
- Our brand " MaaMgic " is always focus on providing the most fashionable and comfortable swimming trunks to our coutomers. This mens swimming trunk could be a perfect gift to yourself, boyfriend, husband, son, father or others. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question.
Great shorts, design looks like it was sewn by Michealangelo. First time I wore these puppies I met a herd of honeys at the local swimming hole and boy was I not disappointed. Next thing I remember is waking up like Hugh Hefner. They are a little short for the more endowed men, unlike me. But overall I give them 10/10.
The fabric and mesh are well made and of good quality. They are very comfortable for wear around the pool, on a boat or at the beach. I liked these well enough that I will order another pair or two. But I recommend going up a size if, like me you are a more stocky build. I have and wear a 36 inch waist pant size as a rule. I ordered the XL and the XXL sizes to try on. The XL, which is listed for 35-37” waists could be worn but, felt snug and the leg pulled way up when seated. They were a little uncomfortable for my body shape of 5’-8”, 185 lbs. I’m about 25 lbs overweight for my height and these likely would fit a 34-35” 160 lb. body shape better. If you buy 36” relaxed fit jeans then go up to the XXL. The other thing that I like and appreciate about these shorts are the many colors and patterns available. Not all are to my liking, but there are enough choices to satisfy most everyone.
I'm 5' 8" tall & weigh 180 lbs. My waste is 35" where the waste band touches and measuring at the widest point of my body, my hips are 40". I wear a size 34" to 35" in Levi jeans. I ordered an XL because of some reviews that described these shorts as tight fitting. They weren't. In fact, the XL's were way to big to wear.I returned the XL's and following the provided size guide this time, I ordered the size large this time. The size large provided a comfortable lose fit. They are net-lined like a swimsuit usually is and seem to be of acceptable quality. They also look & feel good.The the pair I ordered (White with palm trees) had a shorter 7 1/2" inseam ( I measured it to make sure). However, the height of the suit from the bottom of the crotch to the top of the elastic waste band is longer than most swimsuits. It has a longer fly. Though it has a shorter 7 1/2" inseam, because of the longer rise in the front, the bottom of the legs of the suit still touch my knees. In other words, the swimsuit is a 'mid thigh' length suit only if the wearer is six feet tall or taller. For the rest of us, it's a knee length swimsuit. I dislike pant legs flapping around my knees when I'm swimming, so I'm going to shorten the swimsuit some.