Lamicall Cell Phone Stand, Desk Phone Holder Cradle, Compatible with Phone 12 Mini 11 Pro Xs Max XR X 8 7 6 Plus SE, All Smartphones Charging Dock, Office Desktop Accessories – Silver – $9.99
- 【Wide Compatibility】This cell phone stand is compatible with all 4-8 inches smartphones in phone cases, like iPhone 12 mini 11 Pro XS Max XR x 6 6S 7 8 Plus, Galaxy S10+ S10e S10 S9+ S9 S8+ S8 S7 Note 10 9 8, LG, Sony, Moto, LG, Google Pixel, Nexus etc.
- 【Stable and Anti-scratch】The iPhone stand is made of high-quality aluminum alloy with a nice finish. Stable and easy to watch Youtube or FaceTime. Besides, rubber non-slip pads protect the surface of your phone case and desk from scratches.
- 【Make Your Life Easier】Using this desktop phone holder at home to prop up your phone, you can better view recipes while cooking. It's also great for on your nightstand, so no more fumbling around in the morning to shut off the alarm.
- 【Suitable Viewing Angle】The phone cradle for desk provides you with a comfortable viewing angle. Put it on your office desk, and you can see at a glace incoming notifications and calls when the phone is in silent mode.
- 【Thoughtful Detail Design】 A large hole in the back allows a charging cable to bend gracefully away. And the outer edge of this hole is beveled so that it will not cut into your cord — a perfect dock for your phone.
I love it when a simple product like this one makes my life so much better. This inexpensive stand looks pretty and is perfect for holding my phone so I can see it without having to pick it up. I have one on my desk and one on my nightstand. Some other reviewers have said they wished they could change the angle of the tilt, but I haven't found a need for that - the angle seems just fine for me.My only real complaint is that plugging in the phone is a little tricky. Since the piece that plugs in isn't very flexible, what happens is that the cord is bent at a pretty severe angle while plugged in and resting in the stand. I try to give the cord enough slack so that it's not pulled too tightly, but it almost works better if you don't thread the cord through the hole in the back, as pictured, but just plug it in from the front or side. That doesn't fix the cord clutter issue as well, but it might make your cord last longer. The design could be improved by having the entire phone holder section a little higher from the surface, so there's more space for the plug and cord. This isn't a problem at all if the phone is not plugged in while resting in the stand.
We purchased 2 of the black metal phone stands. It works well with our iPhone 8 plus that has an Otterbox Defender case on both. It comes with 4 soft small round pads for the bottom of the stand so it will not scratch what ever surface it is siting on, although I doesn't look like it will scratch any surface even without having the little feet pads. This also comes with extra feet pads along with extra rubber pad that sits behind the phone so it will not slide off the stand. You can use this for your iPhone vertically or horizontally, both directions work well with this stand. I like the fact I can have the phone plugged in while it is on the stand with no issues with the cord. For the price this stand is well worth the money spent.
I personally own a total of four of these stands.I’ve also given two more away, because they make great gifts.They are manufactured of sturdy metal, and are of the highest quality.And here’s the kicker...They sent me a little thank you card and extra base stickers in a little envelope (see picture) just in case for some reason over the annuals of time, I might for some reason or another need to replace one or all of them.Who even does this sort of thing anymore?They might as well have said something like, “Dear honorable customer, Thank you for purchasing this item that is going to last so long that when you pass it on to your descendants they might just need some new pads for the base AND the pads that secure the phone some day.”Because of these extra stickers, I actually made a mental note of what the name of this company (Lamicall ) and perused their other offerings as well.They have stands and holders for all kinds of electronic devices.They got some nice things for sale there, and I think I’m gonna keep doing business with em.Thanks for the nice touch and not penny pinching when it comes to my continued satisfaction long after my purchase, Lamicall.Seriously, who does this anymore.Other companies need to take a clue.