in-Ear Earbuds for iPhone 11, Noise Reduction Headphones, Compatible with iPhone 12/12 Pro/11/Xs/Xs Max/XR/X/8 Plus/7 Plus, [Apple MFi Certification], Support All iOS Systems – BEST PRICE: $9.99
- 【Compatibility】 Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro / iPhone X / XS / XS Max / XR, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus / 7/7 Plus, iPad Pro / Mini 4 / Air 2.Designed specifically for mobile phones, with built-in decoding chip, perfectly compatible with all IOS systems.
- 【Multi-function】With built-in controller and high-quality hands-free microphone. The controller has the functions of playing/pausing music/increasing volume/decreasing volume/next track/previous track/answering calls/hanging up calls, allowing you to control your phone more comfortably.
- 【Bluetooth headset】 This product needs to be connected to Bluetooth. You need to turn on the Bluetooth of the device when you use it for the first time, and connect the Bluetooth after plugging in the headset. When you use the headset again, it will automatically connect to the device in about 5 seconds.
- 【Ergonomic design】 Ergonomic noise reduction in-ear headphones, using high-quality materials, minimize the noise in the surrounding environment, and bring you a better music experience. It is suitable for your daily work, study, and sports use. Wearing it for a long time will not make you feel uncomfortable in your ears.
- 【Customer Service】 We provide you with professional after-sales service. If you have any questions about the product, please contact us and we will give you a satisfactory answer within 18 hours.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. This is the best power strip that I have ever used! Very solid quality. Has 12 outlets and 5 USB ports!My favorite feature is the plug is flat to fit the outlet behind my furniture and can turn into different angles that I need! Such a smart design!
The only outlets that actually work with anything that I've tried to plug in are the ones down the middle, the ones that are spaced on the sides the outlets are too large for my plugs and they are loose and fall out or only make contact sporadically. The usb chargers are not high speed so don't count on them charging your phone quickly like some do. That being said I will probably just keep it because I needed just a few more outlets where I'm using it and I have high speed chargers elsewhere, but really it's not a very useful power strip with 6 of the outlets being pretty useless. I could have saved money if I'd just wanted a 6 outlet power strip and would not have purchased this one, but can use it, just won't be able to use it in another area of my house where I have more need for more plugs.
This power strip is great so far. I've only had it a couple of days now but it did exactly what I needed it too. And it has plenty of extra plugs so I won't have to worry about running out of space. The USB ports work great as well. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a new power strip.