HP 15 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 Processor, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD Storage, 15.6” Full HD IPS Display, Windows 10 Home, HP Fast Charge, Lightweight Design (15-dy2021nr, 2020) – $529.57
- Standing screen display size: 15.6 Inches
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Max Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Pixels
- Graphics Coprocessor: Intel Iris
- Chipset Brand: Intel
- Card Description: Integrated
- Wireless Type: Bluetooth, 802.11ax
- Average Battery Life (in hours): 8 Hours
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, and 82% screen to body ratio, you can take this PC anywhere and see more of what you love (1).
- REVOLUTIONARY ENTERTAINMENT – Enjoy ultra-wide viewing angles and seamlessly perform multi-monitor set-ups with a 15.6-inch, Full HD, IPS, micro-edge, and anti-glare display (2).
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (3).
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (4).
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Get up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 256 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 8 GB of RAM (5).
- WORK ON THE GO – Get work done on the go with a long battery life of up to 7 hours and 15 minutes (6), while HP Fast Charge lets you go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes (7).
- OS AND WARRANTY – Do more with greater peace of mind thanks to the familiar feel of the Windows 10 Home operating system and the HP 1-year limited hardware warranty (8).
- EFFORTLESSLY CONNECTED – Enjoy a smoother wireless experience with Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) (9) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo (10). All your connections are solid and up to 3x faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5, now supporting gigabit file transfer speeds (11) (12).
- REMOTE WORK READY – Enjoy unparalleled work from home efficiency with a fully integrated keyboard, plus MU-MIMO support for multi-device homes. Plus, video chat with vibrant clarity thanks to the HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones (13).
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY – Stay energy-efficient and sustainable with a laptop that is ENERGY STAR certified (14), EPEAT Silver registered (15), and built with a low halogen display (16).
I bought this replace my laptop from 2016 which suddenly died. It was a great Dell laptop and cost half the price, but I figured it'd be worth it. I only use my laptop to watch youtube/netflix, and just browse the web. So I figured at $600 this would be more than enough, but it's been more of a hastle.Firstly, the fan is pretty loud, and randomly revs up pretty significantly when I'm doing nothing more than watching a youtube video and scrolling thru reddit. It sounds like it's powering a small generator, and after awhile I have to shut if off because I'm afraid it'll over-heat.Secondly, for no reason at all, it randomly restarts itself. In the weeks I've had it, its done this half a dozen times. No warning, no error message before OR after. The screen just goes black, restarts itself, and you're back at the startup screen, whatever you were doing now gone. It just did this now, which prompted me to write this review.With everything going on, it's almost impossible to find another laptop without having to search for EXACTLY what you need, then wait for it to ship and HOPE its what you need. Too complicated to return, and not worth "repairing", I'm stuck with this $600 placeholder. I just don't understand how this 2020 laptop at double the price is WAY WORSE than my old 2016 Dell, which never had fan or restarting issues. Buy at your own risk.UPDATE 6-18-20, 5 days after the return windows closed, my laptop is now a $600 paperweight. Suddenly, the Wi-Fi stopped working or detecting any networks. I googled it an apparently it's a common problem. No fix at home, I took it to a pc repair shop where the guy told me there's nothing he can do and I should return it, which is now impossible since the return Windows closed 5 days ago. The laptop has NO Ethernet port, so it's WI-FI only, which is now busted so no way to download or try to update or fix it online. Now I have to deal with the manufacturer and hope they can fix or replace it.DO NOT BUY THIS LAPTOP, just over 30 days and it's bricked. $600 down the drain.
This laptop arrived on May 7/2020. It arrived a day earlier than expected in good condition and without any damage. The battery takes 100% charge in 1 hour and 55 minutes. After charging the battery lasted 5 hours between videos on YouTube and browsing the web .. The screen resolution looks very good. Image quality very good. It takes 8 seconds to turn on. The screen is not touch. The keyboard is not illuminated. The fan is silent when used with the battery When it is connected to the power the fan is heard a little but its sound is not annoying. It is very light. Its measurements are 14 1/8 inch x 9 1/2 inch. Today I have 10 days with this Laptop and so far I am very happy with it.good investment.when I have more time with this laptop I will come back and make another review.
Very nice and sleek. Arrived a day early, fast setup and the graphics for my Sims 4 game is breathtaking!!! Feels like I’m in 3D —same with the Internet browser is very clear. Extremely satisfied customer.