FRETREE Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa Hammock – Portable Anti-Air Leaking & Waterproof Pouch Couch and Beach Chair Camping Accessories for Parties, Travel, Camping, Picnics, Pool – $25.99
- Anti-Leak Technology - Professionally designed Anti-Leak Technology and military-grade rip-stop nylon of our inflatable lounger ensures air leakages won't take place. Double-layered multiple - test proved parachute material is sturdy enough to support 400lbs
- Patented Headrest - Our FRETREE inflatable hammock is designed with Ergonomic wave - like headrest offers heightened stability and comfort for your neck, shoulder and back. Chill out and relax on this Ultra Comfortable inflatable air lounger
- Quick Inflation Design - Comparing to other traditional air loungers which are inflated with a pump or blew up by mouth, our lazy lounger is easy to inflate - Just 2 scoops of air and it’s ready to serve, the camping chair will stay inflated for at least 5-6 hours
- Large Pockets, Carry Bag, Securing Stake & More - This beach bed comes with a carry bag to store and carry the air sofa. A spacious mesh pocket to store magazines, sunglasses or iPad. An elastic strap for holding bottles. A securing stake to stabilize the blow up couch.
- 100% Risk-Free Satisfaction Guarantee - We Stand Behind Our Inflatable couch. For your 100% satisfaction, we are proud to offer a NO RISK, LIFETIME guarantee with our air couch sofa. We Guarantee that you will be able to get the most out of the air chair.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I wanted to try this product out before our family's annual trip to Florida. It was super easy to inflate, only takes about 30 seconds and doesn't need any equipment and is comfortable. My 6 year old loves it. My husband is 6'1" and 300lbs and also says it's a great lounger. Holds up well to roughhousing too.
If there is even just a little bit of a breeze then this lounger is very easy to get inflated. The lounger is VERY comfy as well. I had my friend model the lounger for the photos I took and he didnt want to get up. So I didnt make him get up lol! I wanted to see if the lounger remained inflated with someone lying on it for awhile and it did. I'll definitely be bringing the lounger to the beach this season. Itll keep me off the sand and make tanning much more comfortable. Oh and by the way, the lounger comes with a repair kit just in case it somehow develops a hole but the way that its made, you could fix most holes with basic scotch tape or a piece of that clear packing tape. It's not very complicated.
Your browser does not support HTML5 video. I live in New York City and I've seen people with this in Central Park and the beach. I've decided to give this a try. You may not be able to fully inflate the first time around but you will definitely get it after a few tries. It's nice to have this if you don't want to lie on the ground. It's surprisingly about to keep the air inside well with minimal leakage. I wish this comes in different colors, maybe in the future?