Dnsly Sonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush for Adults, 5 Modes with 2 Mins Build in Timer, Dentists Recommend, Whitening Rechargeable Toothbrush with 30 Days Battery Life, Black – BEST PRICE: $19.99
Buy This Item
- Powerful Electric Toothbrush Cleaning As Dentist - Dnsly Upgraded Electric Toothbrush with 40000 micro-brush/min sonic dynamic cleaning to drive fluid deep between your teeth and along the gum line for exceptional cleaning and removing up to 100% plaques, significantly whitening your teeth and improving your oral health in two weeks better than a manual toothbrush.
- 5 Optional Brushing Modes - White(strong), Clean(gentle), Sensitive(soft), Polish(strong invert frequency) and Massage(gentle invert frequency), customize your experience according to your teeth condition, keep your teeth healthy and strong for a lifetime. Ipx7 waterproof that whole body washable, enjoy brushing your teeth in the shower.
- A 2 minutes Smart Brushing Timer - Built in 2 minutes tooth brushing timer encourages you to achieve the dentist-recommended time, and with interval pause every 30 seconds, always let you know when to replace brushing area for an effective clean. Automatic shutdown 2 minutes later.
- Usb 4 Hours Charging & 30 Days Baterry Life - One 4 hours full charge last 30 days of normal usage (2 times per day), with low battery reminding and automatically cuts off power after full charge, Usb cable compatible with global voltage and universal USB port, no worry about charging when you are abroad.
- Fading Reminder Bristles - Come with 3 replacement brush heads, when the blue bristles on both ends fade and turn white over time, this indicates that brush heads need to be replaced for optimal results. "W" shape design Dupont bristles and small brush heads easy to reach deep between teeth for thorough cleaning, rounded bristle ends care your gums.
This is the best toothbrush I have ever used. I’ve been using this brush for over a month now, and my teeth have less staining, my gums are healthier, and my breath is fresher. I’ve noticed a big box difference in the staining in the areas that are harder to reach with a manual brush, like the spaces at the top, almost between my teeth. I drink tea, so yeah, my teeth aren’t usually pearly white.This toothbrush works so well because it moves so quickly. It’s a sonic brush just like a SonicCare, but so much cheaper. It’s VERY well made though, and I like the way the outside “skin” feels better than the regular hard plastic of a soniccare. The skin on this brush feels softer, almost like rubber, but it’s still just plastic. I guess that’s hard to describe.I bought the pink color, which looks just like in the picture. I got a black one for my friend, too, and she loves it as well.The first time I used this brush, I was completely amazed how clean my mouth felt. For fear of sounding like a commercial, it felt like I had just left the dentist. It buzzes very quickly, and knocks off all the plaque and stains. I like the Whitening setting because it’s very strong and powerful, but those with more sensitive mouths can choose a slower setting. I’m sure it still works better than a manual toothbrush on the slower settings.This toothbrush comes with the powerful base, 3 toothbrush heads, an interdental brush attachment, directions, and a USB charge cable. I have only had to charge my toothbrush 2 times since buying it, so it really holds a good long charge. It takes a couple hours to charge, no big deal. I love this feature, because I don’t need more junk cluttering up my bathroom counter in the form of charging bases. I just keep the cord in my bedroom pile of Apple chargers and kindle chargers, and bring it in here to charge as needed.I have been recommending this brush to everyone who will listen to me!! It’s really a life changer, and at $20 it’s SO worth it.
Like many, my dentist recommended I start using an electric toothbrush. After researching many brushes, I took a chance on this highly rated one.It is amazing. Gets my teeth squeaky clean and they stay that way all day. It is also reducing decades of beverage stains on my front teeth. It takes about 12 hours to fully charge, but a charge lasts me 60 days of cleaning X2 daily. Excellent product.
This is a great toothbrush. This is my second one. Feels like a dental cleaning has been done to your teeth after every use. All the different options are a nice change up as needed. If you are after a really good brush, that has a awesome battery life and cleaning power.... this is what you need.