Dash Cam Front and Rear, 32GB TF Card Included IIWEY 1080P Dash Camera for Car Aluminum Alloy Body 3 Inch LCD Screen 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera with Night Vision Parking Monitor Motion Detection – $45.89
- 【Dual Lens Cameras Double Protection】 IIWEY DC03 car dash cam comes with front and rear two cameras can simultaneously records super HD videos. The front camera can be used alone, sharp HD 1080P@30fps resolution with wide dynamic range technology, f/1.8 big aperture 6 elements glass lens capture licence plates and road signs even at night. Wide angle 170° front view and 150° rear view make sure no blind on the road.
- 【Loop Recording and Emergency Locks】 Seamless loop recording function will automatically overwrites previous recordings with new files when SD card is full. The sensitive G-sensor will be activated and locked the current video once the dash camera detect collision and shake, to protect the videos as evidence of accident. The 32GB Micro SD card is included and it supports 180 minutes continues recording at least.
- 【Parking Monitor Dash Cam】 This dashboard camera comes with Parking monitor function, once detect collision dash cam will automatically power on and start recording the SOS files as evidence after you turn off the engine, it protect your cars after parking with complete 24x7 (the dash cam will automatically shut off after records 25 seconds emergency video, it won't destroy your car battery).
- 【Rich Accessories, Valuable Dash Camera Kit】 The DC03 dash cam kit comes with much more useful accessories include an installed 32 GB Micro SD card, USB data cable, user manual and install tools to help you quickly and easily complete the installation and use. You can playback the front and rear cameras videos on the camera or easily export the video to your PC through the USB data cable.
- 【IIWEY Customer Care Support】 We provide 18 months worry-free one to one service, all the problems you meet can be solved within 24 hours, just drop us a message by your account or send email to our customer care centre, we will respond ASAP with helpful advice and make sure you don’t have any loss.
I have two Aukey before this IIWEY and wanted to try it on my new Toyota Tundra because it has dual direction video capability. After installation and used for nearly two weeks, I would say this is a very good product.Pro:(1) Installation is easy - with the plastic pryer tool you can easily hide the cable inside of the edge of deco cover. The picture shows in the middle of installation. I used this pryer to make the two old dash camera's cable perfectly hidden as well.(2) Bigger screen - IIwey's 3 inch screen is acceptable for practical watching or checking the video, my old ones with 1" screen is literally hard to be seen.(3) High resolution - it can take 1080p video, and configurable to lower resolution;(4) Comes with 32G microSD card, so you don't need to buy separately;(5) Backward camera - you can even connect with backward light cable so whenever you change gear to Reverse, backward video can be triggered.(6) Price is good - from Costco, just the back camera costs nearly 3 times than this.Con:(1) Bigger screen - it is good for watching or checking, but sort of blocking your vision. You got to find the right spot to hang it, one of the lessons I got is "locate" first then wire - otherwise just like me, you wired twice.(2) Small volume microSD card - I found with 1080p video, front and back camera on same time, this 32G can only hold a couple of hours of loop recording - maybe it is good enough for keep the critical record if there is an accident, but today 128G microSD is inexpensive.(3) A little warm than my old dash camera in working status - Not sure if this is because of Texas sun, I will keep an eye on it, see how long it could last.Overall, this is a decent dash camera, keeps both front and back direction of videos, and serve its purpose very well.
Wow, this is a very good dashcam camera it’s a lot of better than we expected. We spent about $150 to buy a brand name dashcam camera two months ago but it is not as good as this one. This one is a compact size and lightweight that we need for our small car; and the front and rear videos are very clear and high quality, even at night, it’s very clear too. We only took about 15 mins to install it. Another reason we pick this one because it’s come with SD card, so we don’t need to spend extra money to get one.
Had for just over three months, days after the return window ended on Amazon.... Doesn't even recognize there is a rear camera. No change to use or anything with the vehicle it was installed in.Update: Just received today a new system. Customer service didn't hesitate and just sent an entire new system after I contacted them through the Amazon messaging system.