CO-Z 6L Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner with Digital Timer&Heater for Jewelry Glasses Watch Dentures Small Parts Circuit Board Dental Instrument, Industrial Commercial Ultrasound Cleaning Machine 110V – BEST PRICE: $179.99
Buy This Item
- 3 Super Power Industrial Grade 60W Ultrasonic Transducers (3x60W=180W) ----- Easily and thoroughly cleans your valuables and small items; designed with latest technologies, this professional ultrasonic cleaner is expert in cleaning, maintenance, oxidation, extraction, cavitation and more, which makes the digital cleaning machine accommodate users’ different needs.
- Extra-Thick 0.04 Inch Stainless Steel Tank with 1.6 Gal. (6L) Volume ----- Durable and sturdy to last for years to come; the integrated 11.8 x 5.9 x 5.9 in. cleaning basket is perfect for keeping your jewelry, glasses, capacitors, PC boards, razors, tattoo machine, laboratory equipment, carburetor, contact lenses, fuel injectors, watches, pipettes, or dentures in place.
- 68-140°F Cleaning Temperature Recommended for Improved Cleaning Performance ----- The user-friendly pre-set cleaning time options (1-30 minutes) provide you with convenience.
- Dual Fuse Protection to Prevent Burn-out ----- Turning on/off the cleaner frequently is NOT recommended; in the event of fuse damage, please change one to get the machine back to work.
- Backed by 1-Year Limited Warranty ----- Free exchange if the item is defective. Please bear in mind that lower frequencies lead to better cleaning result, but it comes with louder noises, better used for objects with flat surfaces. Higher frequencies come with lower noises and weaker cavitation effects, great for cleaning smaller objects with small holes, grooves etc. It is recommended to use cleaning machines with higher frequencies (at least over 40kHz).
OK, I purchased the PS-30A model which states that it is a 6 liter unit with a 200 watt heater and 180 watts of ultrasonic power. Here are the real spec's: Usable capacity of 4.5 liters, heater power of 81 watts and an ultrasonic power of 133 watts measured at 126 Vac / 60 Hz. with a kill-a-watt meter. With that being said, the unit does clean carburetor parts however it takes very long to heat and makes a lot of annoying noise.UPDATE:The seller contacted me after I posted this review and issued me a refund. Although the unit does not meet the advertised specifications, it does work. The seller was very responsive and I am satisfied with the outcome.
So far I'm real happy with this thing. Got it two days ago, been cleaning right and left with it. This thing has got LOTS of power, enough to clean brass for reloading. The manual is a total joke, written by somebody whose seventh language was English, but the interface is completely intuitive. You really don't need the manual.Turn the switch on in back. The display lights up with the default values. Set your temperature, push the start-heater button. Wait hours for the temp to come up.(The slow heating is actually a good thing as it allows more precise temperature control.) Suspend object to be cleaned in tank.In my case, beakers containing stacked brass in cleaning solution. Set sonication time. Push start-sonication button.And then cover with towels and a blanket because this thing is REALLY LOUD. Annoying in the extreme. I wound up putting it in a closet heavily muffled, and that worked.One other thing I don't like. I use ultrasonic cleaners at work. For maximum cleaning, NOTHING can be allowed to touch the walls or the bottom, particularly the bottom where the sonication units are. The sonication units MUST be allowed to vibrate freely. They will eventually break if things are placed on the bottom. For this reason, you SUSPEND things in the tank solution. This thing has a basket that comes with it, and I knew that. I expected it to have tabs that hung over the sides and suspended the basket in the solution. IT DOES NOT. Instead the basket has rubber bumpers THAT SIT ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TANK. This is a big no-no. But it's something I can fix, so not a real big problem. I will make a tank cover that has holes for the beaker, and I can use string to suspend other items.4 stars for getting off to a good start. -1 star for the basket sitting on the bottom.+1 star for the one-year limited warranty. Hope it lasts, will post a note here if if doesn't.
We are in a dental office and cannot use this. Yes, it works, but not all that well. Takes way to long to heat if you come in and need it first thing. Then you use it and it is loud. This is why we cannot use it. I don't mean slightly loud, or even pretty loud. So loud that you feel you need earplugs. We cannot run it during office hours because it pollutes the entire office with its noise.