CIOR Women’s Yoga Slingback Flip-Flop Sling Thong Sandals Mat Flat Non-Slip Casual Meditation Shoes Casual Slipper for Travelling Beach Pool Party – $19.99
Buy This Item
- Perfect vacation shoes: the yoga sling flip flops are easy to wear and take off, lightweight and easy to carry,yoga sling flip flops are suitable for daily use, walking, traveling, beach, swimming, yoga etc. Whether you are going to a beach wedding or on off-shore exertions, this flip-flops are the only sandals you will need. They are lightweight and fit perfectly into any suitcase or carry-on.
- Textile elasticity upper
- EVA outsole
- material：Yoga sling sandals with a slip-resistant outsole,flexible yoga mat insole and durable fabric upper,shock absorption, wraps and sweat-absorbent, make sure you and your feet feel comfortable.
- Soft and comfortable：Soft and comfortable yoga-mat footbed to give your feet an elevated state of comfort.Platform flip-flop featuring wraparound fabric straps and padded toe post that secured to the foot with minimal pressure or chafing.
- Elastic bands and straps：Elastic bands and straps：better fit your feet and fit easily. Thong flip-flop featuring stretch fabric straps with wrapped around the ankles and over the insteps for a secure fit, featuring an sling upper of two-way stretch knit fabric,sling would not easy to drop.
- Perfect vacation shoes:the yoga sling flip flops are easy to wear and take off, lightweight and easy to carry,yoga sling flip flops are suitable for daily use, walking, traveling, beach, swimming, yoga etc. Whether you are going to a beach wedding or on off-shore exertions, this flip-flops are the only sandals you will need. They are lightweight and fit perfectly into any suitcase or carry-on.
- About CIOR：you're taking no risk with your purchase. We offer a 101% no risk money-back guarantee if you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution.
I've tried a few pairs of these sandals, trying to get the right fit. I normally wear a size 7 in most shoes, sometimes 6.5. It's really hard to find half sizes in this particular sandal, so I first bought a 7, and they slipped from side to side under my feet and caused me to trip over them and I nearly hurt my ankle trying to walk straight in them. So I returned those and got a 6. Well those were just too small, as my heels extended over the back. But they didn't slide around under my feet so much, so after returning those and nearly giving up on this style, I decided to give them one more try and actually found a 6.5. Now, like Goldilocks, these were just right, as far as size goes! The cloth bands are soft and comfortable, and they're not too difficult to figure out how to put on, contrary to other reviews. When you first pull them out of their ziplock type bag they come in, the bands are actually in the position they should be in when you slide your foot into them. Once you do it the first time, it's easy to remember how they're supposed to go, so it shouldn't be a problem. My foot did seem to set on the base of the sandal slightly sideways, in my opinion, but once I wore them around for several hours, that seemed to break them in quite nicely, and now I don't notice any crookedness...(if that's a word!). Now I wouldn't run a marathon in these, or even try hiking in them...but they are perfectly fine for casual walking. I like to wear them when I go to the yoga studio, after all they are yoga sandals! Then I might stop at the store or run errands in them afterward and they are quite comfortable for that! I love the feel of the yoga mat under my feet. It's breathable so my foot doesn't sweat against it and it doesn't feel one bit sticky! The cloth straps are soft and comfortable and not constricting. So far I'm happy with my purchase, and I'm anxious to see how well they hold up.The thong part between the toes does sit a bit too far back and creates a little too much room from the toes to the end of the footbed, as other reviews have said. They should place it a little more forward and they might create an even better fit. So for that, I give it 4 stars.
LOVE, I usually wear a 6 1/2 so I ordered a 6. They fit perfect, almost to perfect. I really like them and very comparable to the expensive ones (I bought a pair to compare). I will order in another color but think I will go up a size.
I've been to Vegas multiple times and always buy new shoes for the extreme amount of walking, and no matter what me feet are always killing me by the 2nd day. But these??? Phenomenal!!!! My legs still hurt because I typically sit at a desk all day, but my feet never bothered me once. I'm still completely amazed. And for only $10!!?? I'll recommend to EVERYONE I know.