Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter – BEST PRICE: $7.99
- Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.7 x 3.5 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Department: Cable
- Manufacturer: Apple Computer
- Item model number: MMX62AM/A
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Date First Available: November 1, 2018
- This adapter lets you connect devices that use a 3.5 mm audio plug to your Lightning devices.
- Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone.
Buy this from apple or best buy or something. Just got this in the afternoon and it broke within an hour. It was really difficult to put in the headphones and even when it was somewhat in, audio only came through one ear. Terrible.
Ordered this from Amazon LLC. My iPhone 7+ says it is not compatible and it does not work with my phone. Also, it is different from what is pictured, you can easily tell as the official apple product (as pictured on Amazon) has two cylinders with flat transitions from the rubber to the plastic/metal 3.5 receiving end and has flat transitions on the lightning side as well. The product I rec'd has a rounded transitions from the wire into the connectors. I'm a little disappointed Amazon would sell this, which appears to be a faulty product based on my first shipment, directly to consumers. I expect this when purchasing from third party sellers from China, but not from Amazon itself. I am exchanging this in the hopes that they have since remedied this as I haven't had problems with their "generic" items before.Update: Just received the exchange product from amazon, it appears to look the same as an original apple product and works with the iPhone 7+. Will update if product fails.
These are used Apple lightening adaptors being sold as new for the exact same price as the Apple Store. I suggest you just go get a new one from Apple.