All-new Fire HD 10 Kids tablet, 10.1″, 1080p Full HD, ages 3–7, 32 GB, Aquamarine – $199.99
- Save up to $99 on a full-featured tablet (not a toy) for kids ages 3–7 that includes 1 year of Amazon Kids+, parental controls, a Kid-Proof Case, and 2-year guarantee.
- 2-year worry-free guarantee and Kid-Proof Case included. If it breaks, return it and we’ll replace it for free.
- The included 1 year of Amazon Kids+ gives families access to over 20,000 books, popular apps and games, videos, songs, Audible books, and more. Your subscription will then automatically renew every month starting at just $2.99 per month plus applicable tax. You may cancel at any time by visiting the Amazon Parent Dashboard or contacting Customer Service.
- Easy-to-use parental controls allow you to filter content and set educational goals and time limits.
- Parents can give kids access to more apps like Netflix, Disney+, and Zoom via the Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- Features an octa-core processor, 3 GB RAM, 10.1" 1080p Full HD display, dual cameras, USB-C (2.0) port, and up to 1 TB of expandable storage. Screen made with strengthened aluminosilicate glass.
- Amazon Kids+ includes thousands of Spanish language books, videos, apps, games, and Audible books.
- Features a USB-C (2.0) port and includes a USB-C cable and 9W power adapter in the box.
I bought two of the new age 3-7 tablets for our boys to learn on. Our 5 year old is at level 5 on ABCMouse and our 3 year old is just starting level 1 on the new tablet. To our concern, ABCMouse did not initially show up as being compatible with these new tablets.Keep in mind, these tablets were just put on sale on the 26th (3 days ago) so I figured there might be some issues to be worked out as with being an early adopter of any new device.I had a pleasant chat with one of the support people and tried the quick fixes that they suggested, but none of those worked. We finally created a support ticket to see if they could address the fact that the application was showing up as being incompatible with our devices when I viewed it on my laptop.This morning I woke up and saw that ABCMouse was on the home screen of our devices. We installed it and logged in to our account so that the boys will have access to their pre-K learning. We are taking the weekend to familiarize ourselves with the Parents interface before giving the tablets to the boys, but so far everything looks good!Thank you to the support staff and service technicians who added these new tablets to the compatible list for ABCMouse! The battery life and responsiveness of the touchscreen on these tablets is a noticeable improvement over the 7 inch fire kids tablet we had before this. The quality of the hardware and the responsiveness of the support staff make it hard for me to want to shop around for anything else.
Love this! It’s exactly like my daughters other Amazon tablet but much bigger and seems to be faster. I love that once you enter the kids profile they can only download apps that are age appropriate and she can have the freedom of having her own games.It’s also super easy to switch to my own profile on the tablet if I wanna use it too!10/10 recommend!
This device is pretty big and that is a plus. It’s already loaded with tons of apps you can download with just one click. Even though they are age appropriate I don’t want all of these apps and there is no feature or setting to prevent all of these apps from populating your screen. I now have the gruesome task of figuring out how to delete all this unnecessary apps for two devices. Too much of everything is bad, I just need a few educational apps and games. It shouldn’t be this complicated arrrrggghhh!