[2021 Upgraded] Miracase Universal Magnetic Phone Holder for Car,[2nd Generation Vent Clip&Strong Magnets] Hands Free Car Phone Mount, Air Vent Cell Phone Holder for All Mobile Phones – $18.99
- 【2nd Generation -Upgraded Metal Vent Clip 】With 2021 latest fall-proof locking design and upgraded metal clip, Miracase phone holder for car can hold your phone securely to the vent. Make sure your phone won't fall off even on pretty bumpy roads
- 【Super Strong Magnet Power】Miracase magnetic phone car mount comes with extremely strong N52 Rubidium magnets. Strong magnet suction power makes it can hold big phones steadily. Meanwhile, the closed magnetic field would not affect the phone signal. Totally free your hands and ensure safe driving.
- 【Super Easy Installation & Real One-Hand Operation】 Benefit from the excellent structure design, this magnetic car phone holder is quite easy to install in one minute, powerful magnet head makes it super easy to use for real one-hand operation.
- 【360°Rotation for Best View Angle】The super flexible 360-degree rotatable head gives you the best viewing angle and enables you to quickly switch to any orientation(horizontal, vertical and more)you want, so you could see the phone or GPS screen clearly and keep secure driving.
- 【Universal Compatibility】Miracase magnetic car phone mount is widely compatible with smartphones,GPS, with thick cases. Compatible with iPhone 12/ 12 Pro/ 12 Pro Max/ 12 mini/11 Pro Max / 11 Pro / 11 / XS MAX /XS/XR/X/8/8 Plus/7/7 Plus/6s/6 Plus. Also compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note20/ S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra 5G / Note 10 / Note 10+ /S10/S10+/S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 / S7 Edge / LG Google/Nexus etc.
- 【 Professional Support】Please feel free to contact us in the first time for any product issues, a satisfied solution is promised forever.
Love this magnetic phone holder. Grips the vent firmly, and makes access to my phone so much easier than one that clips around your phone (cradle style). Pay attention to the directions, as you have to twist to move the hook latch in and out AND also push lever down to open the jaws to slide over the vent. I have a case on my phone, and I attached the thin rectangular metal plate that comes with the miracase phone holder onto my phone (Samsung Galaxy S10). The magnet holds the phone firmly through the case. Be sure to mount the metal plate offcenter, low on the back of your phone if you use the wireless charging method , as the plate may prevent charging if it is in line with the center of the phone.
I really like this phone holder over a bunch that I tried previously. The hook really secures the phone holder to the vent vane. The construction leaves the phone a couple of inches from the vent itself and presents a smaller profile to limit obstruction of ventilation flow. You give up up/down adjustments but retain left/right adjustments if you have horizontal vents vanes. The magnet holds strong but the hook will keep the holder in place when you remove your phone. Compared to similar vent mounted holders that closely holds the phone to the vent, the phone does vibrate a bit more but not distractingly. This holder brings the phone a couple of inches closer to my fingers so I don’t have to stretch to change settings or answer calls. I’m getting another for my spouse.Suction cup holders fall off in hot temperatures or changing temperatures. Many states do not allow holders mounted in the middle of windshields. Adhesive holders ruins your dash and doesn’t work well with leather and eventually fails on glass leaving a sticky mess. Gooseneck holders vibrate and don’t always stay put. Clamp holders sometimes requires two hands to mount and dismount your phone. Cup holder mounts the phone too low and requires one to take your eyes off the road to see. For all of these reasons, I feel this is one of the best, small, simple and not expensive.
This phone case holder is strong. It has a nice stabilizing hook on the back that secures it onto your air vent (no more sliding off by accident!). It comes in a neat little case and is fully adjustable to meet different sized vents, as well as to turn and has a strong magnet that works wit common metal plates already made for phones. I'm using the spigen plates on my cellphone and it works perfectly. Finally a good hands free solution. I used to use those much more simple sets where it just slides onto the vent but those always seem to slide off after so much time. The hook on the back of this one prevents it from moving. It's relatively small too so it doesn't take up too much space in the car, but holds it away so my vents are fully operational again. Highly recommended if you like the magnet style phone holder systems!